Jun 3, 2011

a lot of people say they hate sushi; but they've never tried it.

So my parents are very predictable. Every friday night they go to the same sushi restaurant and sit at the same table and speak to the same waitress. Every. Single. Week.

Living with them as I am home from college for the summer, I attend their weekly outings to the sushi restaurant and have fallen into their "routine." Might I add, I'm not ashamed at all. Free meal and good food!


I encourage you to find a good little sushi restaurant! Step out of your comfort zone and let sushi become your new weekly routine!


You say you don't want to go out? Cook it at home. Spice up your life.


Yes sushi might not look appetizing to some of you, but if you've never tried it, don't say you hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment